Friday, August 3, 2018

Beer Happenings

In honor of International Beer Day, I'm launching the Beer Happenings calendar on Beer Here. Previously, beer-related events were posted on What's Up Vancouver? on my other blog, Chocolate Chip Mint (a snarky blog mostly about me). It's been on my To Do List to move the beer events to Beer Here and keep What's Up Vancouver? (WUV) for other local events such as the Cold Brew Fest at Esther Short Park on Saturday. And, now, it's finally done!

If you're confused:
  • The Cold Brew Fest is the world's largest festival featuring coffee. I'm actually going to miss this event, having scheduled a road trip for the same time. But coffee? Yes, please!
If there's an event you'd like to see listed on Beer Happenings, please let me know. Leave a comment here, or contact me directly at lynn.c.dot at g mail dot com or on Twitter @Lynn_C_Dot.

It's Friday! It's International Beer Day! Now, go find yourself a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment