Thursday, March 22, 2018

Less Weekend = Less Beer

I'm working six days a week now and soon it will be seven. Before, I can order a second cup off coffee, I'll be working all available waking hours. But for now, I still get one day off.

Last weekend I enjoyed an Irish Stout on Nitro at McMenamins somewhere on the other side of the river. It all gets blurry. Not the beers, the McMenamins. I only need one more passport stamp before I tackle Bend and become a Tripster. Anyway, the Stout was traditional, lower alcohol, dry and roasty, and delicious. (That was Saturday. I worked Sunday.)

Monday was a beautifully sunny, but trying, day. After knocking off, I knocked one (or more) Skyjacker IPAs on the deck of Victor 23. The sun felt wonderful but was a huge distraction to work.

Thankfully, you could say, the weather has turned more Spring-like with cooler temps and rain. More work but less beer.

What's a tax girl to do when there's a Bewfest in town the weekend before tax day? Expect extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment